I've been collecting these pictures in a file called "storage solutions". Actually, it's kind of how we started loading all of our gear out into the motorhome and where we decided the best places to put things.
Of course, we started in the kitchen. I was amazed at all of the big deep drawers as well as the full extension slides. They seem to be very sturdy well made fully wooden drawers. No cheap particle board here!
In the second drawer underneath the kitchen stove it was actually big enough to contain all of my pots and pans! We put little pieces of shelf liner or hot pads in between them so they don't rattle or make noise or destroy the ceramic interior of the pots.
I am so excited that I was able to get my Instant Pot and the Insta Pot Air Fryer Lid for it both underneath the sink! Everything fits. The garbage can is a little tall but it easily tips out on an angle to get out from around that drain pipe. I think I will look for one about 4 inches shorter.
Our next few projects will be:
1. Lubing all of the slides and seals.
2. replacing the Fold and Tumble Flexsteel loveseat with a nice reclining loveseat
3. replacing a few exterior compartment door struts to stay open better
4. thermostatic mixing valve in the shower
5. install 12 volt USB ports scattered around the rig
6. replacing the 2 bowl kitchen sink to a single large sink
and so it goes....
(WHEN IT STOPS RAINING, I WILL DO A TOUR OF THE OUTSIDE BINS)
That's enough blogging for today.
It's a rainy icky sleety icy day today,
So Binney and I are going to take a nap
out in the motor home in the driveway.